Increase the Benefits of Massage with Frequent Visits
Getting a massage can do you a world of good and getting a frequent massage can do even more. Budgeting time and money for bodywork at consistent intervals is truly an investment in your health. Also, just because massage feels like a pampering treat doesn’t mean it is any less therapeutic. Consider massage appointments a necessary part of your health and wellness plan, and work with us to establish a treatment schedule that best meets your needs. We proudly serve Palo Alto, Sunnyvale, Mountain View, Los Altos and the surrounding area and offer a wide range of massage therapies including deep tissue massage, sports massage, prenatal massage, Swedish massage and massage therapy for stress relief.
You can choose a 60-minute massage package at $75 per massage, a 75 minutes massage package at $95 per massage, or a 90-minute massage package at $115 per massage ($5 off the regular price per massage). There is a three (3) massage minimum per package and you determine the total number of massages per package.
All massages in the package must be used within a year of the purchase date. If your package is not used by the expiration date, the remaining massages will be forfeited. You will receive notifications when your package nears the expiration date.
Example: 4 Pack of 60 minutes massage=$300 ($75×4)
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Relieve migraine pain and headaches.
- Enhance sleep quality.
- Promote greater energy and improved concentration.
- Increase circulation.
- Reduce spasms, muscle cramps, and fatigue.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body’s natural defense system.
- Help athletes and weekend warriors of any level prepare for and recover from strenuous workouts.