Increase the Benefits of Massage with Frequent Visits
Getting a massage can do you a world of good and getting frequent massage can do even more. Budgeting time and money for bodywork at consistent intervals is truly an investment in your health. Also, just because massage feels like a pampering treat doesn’t mean it is any less therapeutic. Consider massage appointments a necessary piece of your health and wellness plan, and work with me to establish a treatment schedule that best meets your needs.
You can choose a 60 minutes massage package at $75 per massage, a 75 minutes massage package at $95 per massage, or a 90 minutes massage package at $115 per massage ($5 off the regular price per massage). There is a three (3) massage minimum per package and you determine the total number of massages per package.
Packages of 3 must be used within 6 months and packages of 4 or more must be used within one year of the purchase date. If your package is not used by the expiration date, the remaining massages will be forfeited. You will receive notifications when your package nears the expiration date.
Example: 4 Pack of 60 minutes massage=$300 ($75×4)
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Relieve migraine pain and headaches.
- Enhance sleep quality.
- Promote greater energy and improved concentration.
- Increase circulation.
- Reduce spasms, muscle cramps, and fatigue.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body’s natural defense system.
- Help athletes and weekend warriors of any level prepare for and recover from strenuous workouts.